duminică, 4 mai 2008

Calculatoarele astea... ;)

Cu toţii trebuie sa ne cultivăm simţul umorului.
Pentru că tot sunt la modă calculatoarele, vă invit să daţi clik pe următorul link:
http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/
Am extras şi un dialog foaaarte interesant despre programare:


User:
"Hey, can you help me? My program doesn't work."
Consultant:
"What is the problem? Are you using Turbo Pascal?"
User:
"Yes, the program just blocks the machine."
Consultant:
"Well, does it compile?"
User:
"I don't know -- it just doesn't run. You see? There's the EXE file. If you run it, it blocks the machine."
Consultant: "And where is your source, the PAS file??"
User:
"I wrote it and renamed it to EXE so it could run."


:)) Programarea asta... Dar dacă şi pictogramele ne dau peste cap...

Her: "Yes, but on my Mac the icons were all over here on the right."
Me:
"Well, by default, Windows arranges the columns on the left side."
Her:
"But I'm right handed!"

Niciun comentariu: